Only when we have the whole picture, we can successfully manage.
With the seven (7) main MUE* components of leadership, we get the whole picture:
- Form of togetherness (group, organization or community),
- Way of action (improvisation or model of action),
Did we miss something?
Only when we have the whole picture, we enabled for effective leadership.
If we give the attributes (good or bad) to the mentioned components, we can easily, simply and quickly determine who is a good leader and who is a bad leader.
There are “only” two (2) ways of action:
- An improvisation (nothing is defined in advance),
- Model of action (everything is defined in advance).
MUE explanation of improvisation according to MUE* – Model of Universal Excellence
- Improvisations are different answers to the same or approximately the same event.
- Improvisation is an activity that is done beyond the existing procedures.
- Improvisation is a hasty activity without analysis of the situation.
- We cannot logically explain why we improvised.
- We cannot teach others how to replicate our improvisation.
- With improvisation, achievements will always be less than the potentials, needs and wishes.
- With improvisation, we always consume excessive resources.
The key success factor (KSF) of good leadership is choosing an appropriate model of action.
If the choice of action is an improvisation, we shall get only bad leadership.
Go away from the leader who improvises!
Leave the leader who improvises!
*MUE – Model of Universal Excellence
Milan Grkovic wrote this content according to MUE – Model of Universal Excellence © 2007 Milan Grkovic.
MUE is a universal model of action for setting and achieving goals in an optimal way (with the least resource consumption).